PSI is monitoring the latest developments related to the COVID-19 public health emergency and making determinations on testing centers on a site-by-site basis. Please visit the PSI website or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information related to testing sites, scheduling requirements, and cancellation and closure protocols. Please note, your decision to test at a PSI testing site during this time is strictly voluntary and at your sole discretion.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have obtained a high school diploma or equivalency certificate (GED).
- You must show proof of successful completion of ninety (90) hours of real estate education in courses approved by the LREC.
- You must comply with all application procedures required by the LREC.
- You must pass the real estate salesperson licensing examination.
- You must be sponsored by a licensed real estate broker and provide proof of errors and omissions insurance prior to license issuance.
Salesperson Pre-Licensing Checklist
If you meet the above requirements, use this step-by-step guide to obtaining your Louisiana Real Estate Salesperson License.
For more information on each step of obtaining a Louisiana Real Estate Salesperson License review the topics listed on the sidebar of this page.