The Real Estate Commission consists of eleven members appointed by the Governor for one six-year term each. Each appointment by the governor is submitted to the Senate for confirmation:
• One member is appointed from each of the seven Supreme Court districts.
• Two members are appointed at large.
• Two members are appointed from within the seven state Congressional districts:
- One is appointed from the Fourth or Fifth Congressional District
- One is appointed from the First, Second, Third, Sixth or Seventh Congressional District.