Joe Pappalardo, Jr.
Supreme Court District VII
Joe Pappalardo, Jr. is President at Latter & Blum Property Management in New Orleans. He is ultimately responsible for all things property management related. Throughout his career, Joe, Jr. has worked in various aspects of the real estate business where he excelled in commercial asset/property management, sales, leasing and valuation. Previously, Joe, Jr. held the position of In-House Counsel and Executive Vice-President.
Over the years with Joe, Jr.’s guidance, Latter & Blum Property Management has invested heavily in technology with a focus on attracting and training specialized personnel, both of which have resulted in numerous efficiencies. Joe, Jr.’s focus on optimizing operations has helped Latter & Blum Property Management maintain its position as a market leader.
Joe, Jr. earned his Bachelor of Science from Spring Hill College and his Juris Doctorate from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. After admission to the Louisiana State Bar, Joe, Jr. went on to concentrate in the practice of Real Estate Law and then later on to the practice of corporate and commercial litigation. He is licensed to practice before the Eastern District Court of Louisiana, Middle District Court of Louisiana, Western District Court of Louisiana, and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Appointments, Recognitions, and Memberships
• Louisiana Real Estate Commissioner – Appointed 2020
• President (2020) – Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)
Louisiana Chapter #55
• Louisiana State Bar Association
• New Orleans Bar Association
• Notary Public – State of Louisiana
• Licensed Real Estate Broker (LA)
• Licensed Real Estate Broker (MS)
• Licensed Instructor – Pre-Licensing; Post-Licensing; Continuing Ed.
• Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Certification (LIHTC)
• Certified Property Manager (CPM®)
• Executive (CPM®)
• Accredited Commercial Manager (ACoM)
• Accredited Residential Manager (ARM®)
• Certified Green Property Manager (CGPM)
• Louisiana Realtors Association (LRA)
• New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors (NOMAR)
• Licensed Louisiana Title Insurance Producer
• Legislative Committee – Louisiana Condominium Act, 2006
• Legislative Committee – Louisiana Real Estate Escrow Accounts, 2006
• Class of 2019 – New Orleans CityBusiness ‘Excellence in Construction
& Real Estate’
• Class of 2020 -New Orleans CityBusiness ‘Excellence in Construction
& Real Estate’
• Class of 2020 – New Orleans CityBusiness Leadership in Law