The following forms are available for download. To view them download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Fill-in forms cannot be saved using Adobe Acrobat Reader only. To maintain a record, please print before exiting the form or use the “save as” command to save the form to your document files.
Residential Agreement to Buy or Sell (effective 01-01-22)
- Residential Agreement to Buy or Sell Form (Fillable form)
Notes: The addition of trademarks or logos to the Residential Agreement to Buy or Sell is permissible; however, doing so shall not otherwise modify this document.
Residential Property Disclosure Form (effective 01-01-22)
*The redlined documents are intended to reflect the significant additions and deletions between the previous versions and the 2022 versions. These redline documents are not word-by-word comparisons of the documents.)
See Chapter 36 of the Commission Rules and Regulations for additional information about the use of this form.
Lead-Based Paint Disclosure Form – Disclosure of information on lead-based paint or lead-based paint hazards.
Suggested Addenda – The following are suggested forms and use is not mandatory
- Inspection Response Addendum
- Deposit Addendum
- Condominium Addendum
- Disclosure of Information on Residential Sewerage Systems/Private Water Wells Addendum
- Private Sewerage/Private Water Well Inspection and Options Agreement Addendum
- Historic District Disclosure Addendum
Agency Disclosure Forms
- Agency Disclosure Form
May be used by licensees as an alternative to the mandated Agency Disclosure Pamphlet
- Agency Disclosure Informational Pamphlet
Mandated pamphlet explaining various agency relationships
- Disclosure and Consent to Dual Agency Form
Mandated form which explains that a real estate licensee may potentially act as a dual agent who represents more than one part to the transaction with written consent of all parties.