Auto-forward Your LREC Email
The Commission’s primary way to communicate with you is through your LREC-assigned email account. To make it convenient for you to stay up-to-date with our latest news and information, we have a simple auto-forward function that takes just a minute to set up.
Follow these 5 steps to set up your auto-forward function:
- Login to your LREC-assigned email account through your MyLREC portal
- Click on “Options” on the sidebar
- Click on “Auto Forwarding”
- Add email(s) to Forward Address dialog box
- Check the box for “After forward save a copy to local mailbox” – this will keep a copy of the email in your LREC-assigned email inbox
- Click “Save”
You should always login into your LREC assigned email account periodically and ensure your auto forwarding email(s) is valid and the option “After forward save a copy to local mailbox” is checked.
Note: Due to various email provider’s security/spam policies always check your spam folder for any LREC emails. Move, Mark and or add all LREC emails to your email safe list.